OPENING HOURS & ENTRY FEE
Open Monday – Sunday from 08:00 am till 4:00 pm (ticket sales closes 3:30 pm).
Price: US$11,- per person. Year pass: US$28,-
Local Price: AWG 5,- per person. Year pass locals: AWG 28,-
This price is valid for Aruban residents only. Must show local ID/cedula.
Children under 17 years are free.
*Opening hours and ticket prices are subject to change*
ARIKOK NATIONAL PARK RULES
To fully appreciate all the beauty that the park has to offer and to thoroughly enjoy your journey, here are some tips:
- It is recommended to visit the park with a 4 x 4
- Wear a hat and apply sunscreen liberally
- Take enough drinking water with you on the trails (at least a bottle per person) and wear sturdy shoes
- Pay close attention to your children
- Do not get too close to the sea. Crashing waves are extremely dangerous
- Do not touch plants or animals in the park. Some of them are poisonous
- In case of an accident or an emergency, please contact one of the rangers or the first aid post in the visitor complex: (+297) 585-1234
Also note that there is no lighting throughout the park. Make sure to exit the park around 6 pm or around sunset so you can easily find your way out.