Opening Hours & Conservation Fee
Arikok National Park is open from Monday to Sunday from 08:00 am till 4:00 pm (ticket sales closes 3:30 pm).
Our Vaderpiet Entrance is open from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
*Opening hours and ticket prices are subject to change*
Rules & Regulations
FPNA wants to remind all visitors to please abide by the Rules and Regulations that apply throughout Parke Nacional Arikok and Ramsar site Spaans Lagoen. These Rules & Regulations are an important instrument for our conservation work. The natural landscapes are beautiful, please help us conserve during your visit. If you do not comply our Park Rangers have the authority to request you to abandon the protected area.
To fully appreciate all the beauty that the park has to offer and to thoroughly enjoy your journey, here are some tips:
- It is recommended to visit the park with a 4 x 4 – please note there are current restrictions on certain motorized vehicles.
- Wear a hat and apply sunscreen liberally
- Take enough drinking water with you on the trails (at least a bottle per person) and wear sturdy shoes
- Pay close attention to your children
- Do not get too close to the sea. Crashing waves are extremely dangerous and strong currents
- Do not touch plants or animals in the park. Some of them are poisonous
- In case of an accident or an emergency, please contact one of the rangers or report to the Visitor Center: (+297) 585-1234
Also note that there is no lighting throughout the park. Make sure to exit the park around before sunset so you can easily find your way out.